Tuesday, May 2, 2017

LOL! "I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend" – Governor Ganduje

Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, says he is not bowing to blackmailers who said he was not working but sleeping. He stated this during an interactive session with labour unions as part of May Day celebration at the Government House, Kano.‎

The governor said his political opponents could not differentiate between sleeping and pretending.‎
His words: “My opponents always complain that I sleep at public functions but I want them to try and differentiate between the two.

"Political blackmail is not an issue to me because I am used to it and will continue to work for the good people of the state.”



Which one is pretending to sleep again? Abeg Mr. Governor no make person laugh o. *smiles*



No comments:

Post a Comment